A constant level lubricator is used to maintain the oil level in a piece of equipment that naturally depletes fluid through use, wear, friction, or evaporation. Bearings, gearboxes, and pillow blocks typically require oil replenishment, especially when used in environments that are dirty or where heat is a factor. Typical industries that utilize constant level lubricators include paper mills, cement plants, coal handling facilities, waste water treatment, nuclear plants, and mining operations. A constant level lubricator operates without a power source or moving mechanical parts. It relies on the liquid seal principle to maintain a fixed liquid level in a bearing housing or gear box. It can function reliably over long periods with little or no monitoring.
• Conventional Gun Metal drop sight feed oiler.
• These oilers have shut off and needle valve oil feed adjustment features.
• A sight glass in shank is provided so that the operator can adjust the feed to proper volume.
• This type of oiler is especially adopted where regulation of the oil feed is required.
• These oilers are recommended where supply of oil under visible control is required.
|Item Code No.||Size||Capacity||Thread Specification|
|ABM-LP-11880||30 mm||20 ml||1/8” or 1/4” B.S.P.|
|ABM-LP-11881||40 mm||50 ml||1/8” or 1/4” B.S.P.|
|ABM-LP-11882||52 mm||100 ml||1/4” or 3/8” B.S.P.|
|ABM-LP-11883||62 mm||170 ml||1/4” or 3/8” B.S.P.|
|ABM-LP-11884||77 mm||320 ml||3/8” or 1/2” B.S.P.|
|ABM-LP-11885||88 mm||500 ml||3/8” or 1/2” B.S.P.|